26 April 2011

Stuff & Things


Just putting up a post here to show some of the things I've been working on lately. Life has been kinda hectic. We did some landscaping in the front yard and our grass is just now coming in. We're excited... yes, excited for grass.  Lame.  Also, we've got a large canvas and we're going to attempt a large painting for our living room. I'll post pics when we're done. It's going to be quite the undertaking.

On to the artwork.

The Octoro Illustration I did for Jess up top there is probably my most favorite of all my work these days.  I just kept building and building on it, increasing the epicness as I went along.  Some of the other work was for Kidthulhu and Dead Future and those are below. I created a retro type-treatment for the Kidthulhu Infinity Issue as well as a t-shirt design for Dead Future as we bring that project to an end.  Also worked up a logo and mock-up Wordpress template for our new Tummel Vision moniker that we will release the all-ages comics through. Martin figured this was better than lumping bloody zombies in with the cute stuff.  So, yeah, I think it's the right decision.

      

       

No comments:

Post a Comment