05 January 2011

New Year and Tron Stuff



First off, Happy New Year to everyone out there in internet land.  There was a lot about 2010 that sucked but there was also a lot that was awesome, like Jess and I buying our first house, seeing our PAX buddies, feeding the duckies, etc.  Second off, I know it's been a while since my last post and for the four of you who read this blog, my apologies. I can't say that I will post more in the future, because, well, we know how well I keep to a regular blogging schedule these days.  Third off, Jess got me a Wacom Cintiq for Christmas and it is very awesome. I've been using it for a little while now and hope to get the full hang of it soon. I can say right now, it's changed the way I approach Photoshop all together.  Fourth off, I made this illustration of Quorra from Tron Legacy using it and loved every second of it. I hope to do more of these until i get more comfortable drawing on my own and not from a photograph.  HOPE YOU LIKE FAN ART!  Fifth off, I also made a wallpaper as you can see from the image up top.  Download it if you like.

SIXTH OFF, PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment