18 February 2011

Flying Totoros


Just a little update here.  New drawing from me and my awesome Cintiq.  Loving this thing, must get better at using it.  But yeah, here's a Totoro wallpaper I made.  This thing took forever and a lot of trial and error to get everything right.  The actual PSD file has like 500 layers because I don't know what I'm doing. :)  Anyways, enjoy.

Oh, also, I had a birthday and it was awesome. Had a small get-together at the house over the weekend.  The Canadians sent me a sweet care-package of coffee crisps and maple syrups which I'm guessing they packaged illegally and sent across the border in some kind of coke-mule.  I'm betting Demelo was that mule.  But I digress.

Also Paul and Steven took me out to Fogo de Chao and I was forced to walk off a ton of meat.  I wouldn't have had it any other way.  Thanks to everyone for a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment