20 October 2005

Lollypops

There's a woman in my office who has a wooden pumpkin on her desk filled with tootsie-pops. I can't stop eating them. They're the only thing keeping me sane today.

In every sense of the expression, I'm maxed out. I've hit my limit of things I can deal with at one time.

Tootsie-pops are making it better.

With all the happenings lately I almost forgot, tonight is anime and video game night with Bone. I can't wait.

It'll probably be the last one for a couple of weeks while I recover from the surgery I go in for next week. We're gonna make this one count. This weekend's gotta count too. I don't think I'll be going out for a while. I can't imagine I'll feel too "pretty" anytime soon.

6 comments:

Jon said...

I'll make you feel pretty.

"Hey perty, perty!"

Paul said...

DIS-turbing...

DelTron said...

We'll bring the party to YOU!!

Mavlock The Midnightman said...

My scanner is all wonked but here you go.
http://cranial-upload.blogspot.com/2005/10/pwp-galleria.html

belario said...

did you count how many licks it takes to get to the center? since you are eating so many, you should turn it into a mini science experiment. did you ever have to do the mean/median/mode thing in science class? you could do that, or you could just ask Dennis because he apparently knows...

however, if you do opt for the "scientific method" you can post your results in a bar graph, or better yet a pie chart...mmmm, pie...a la mode...

**drool**

Jon said...

Mmm, pie ftw!

/cheer

Post a Comment